Well… We made it. And we have a beautiful little boy to thank God for. It was a LONG day at the hospital; we arrived a little before 8 am, and Oliver was born at 8:53 pm… He took his time. The waiting was not too bad at first (when Chris decided to take all those pictures of Rachel who still, at the moment, looks decently comfortable, no?). We decided to spare you any pictures of the last few hours, though. The rest of the pictures are from that evening and this morning. Please forgive us the lack of commentary; we are a little preoccupied at the moment. Enjoy, though!












This makes me so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteOliver is sooo precious (and very well dressed).
And how the heck do you look so cute before and after childbirth?
Anyway, congratulations on becoming parents! Can't wait to hear details...well not ALL the details =)
Rach you look great! Can't believe you look so good after delivering a baby! I looked horrible! I am so happy for you guys. What a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteThankfully you can't hear all the girly squealing noises I've just been making. You both look like such happy parents, and Oliver, of course, is absolutely precious.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet Oli and finally give his mama a huge hug! ;P
No commentary needed - we all know what you're doing. Just show me some pictures! :-) Thanks for letting those of us on this side of the world see your precious blessing. Get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, congrats, congrats! He is precious! I'm so happy for y'all. I love his name!
ReplyDelete