We actually flew back to the US the day before Thanksgiving, allowing us to spend that Thursday with our family back home. It was such a blessing! But before we left Paris, of course, we had to repeat
last year's Thanksgiving party with our (mostly) American friends. Although I was busy hosting (and therefore sadly neglected my picture-taking duties), Mila was kind enough to snap photos for the day. We were graced by the presence of 10 Americans, 1 Frenchman, 1 Brazilian, 1 Belgian, and 1 Nepalese/Indian... plus 8 children. Utter chaos, but SO FUN! We were so blessed by these sweet friends while we were in Paris, and we miss them terribly now.
Like I said, I failed to take pictures, but here are just a few I snagged from Mila. The boys hung out in the living room while we finished preparations in the kitchen. Here we have Tim, Jude, Zach, Chris, and Joe:
Mila caught me while slicing the ham:
Oliver LOVED sharing pumpkin cheesecake with his mama:
And Aubrey and I had to get a pic of our matching pregnant bellies and outfits:
Such a blessing to spend good time with friends right before we left... We are so thankful for you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment