Actually, funny story. Just the other day I was confessing to a friend my neglect of my second child, who has about 1/10 the amount of photos of my first... and I said it reminded me of a book I read once where a girl thought she might be adopted because she found books and books of baby pictures of her older sister, but almost none of her. When I mentioned it, I purposefully left out the fact that it was from one of The Babysitters' Club books because, well, I was honestly a bit embarrassed to admit that I used to read that series. Voraciously. To my pleasant surprise, the friend replied, "Oh, I think I've read that book. Wasn't it Claudia from The Babysitters' Club?" If only I'd get over myself...
Anyway, Elliot has got to be the happiest baby ever. So happy and easy that he often gets forgotten. And, as you'll probably notice, most of the photos taken in the last few months are from my iphone. 3G. Not the best quality... but better than nothing. Here's my angel back when he was still sleeping swaddled:
And a few pics of his smiles from the airplane and train ride, respectively, while in Europe:
Of course he was happy in the arms of Aunt Megan:
And he even stayed happy while Oliver "shared" his animals with "Baby":
One of about three pictures taken with the real camera while he was still three months old is fuzzy because I was laughing so hard, but I love the authenticity of the moment:

Oliver requested a picture of their matching pj's one night:
And we even got some photos of the boys sitting on the couch together... Could they possibly be any more different in their builds?

I did get one sweet, impromptu photo session while he was four moths old:



And I love this one while he's rolling around on the new carpet in the living room:
As with Oliver, I began encouraging him to hold his own bottle as early as he seemed capable. He has trouble with the last ounce or so, but otherwise he's got it!
I love this picture of him and his Uncle John:

And the pouty lip on this one kills me:
Probably the best, though, is this moment with his brother and Uncle Rhys:
He loves to have his tummy tickled:

And he still looks like an angel when sleeping:
Just last week we took a little trip to the Children's Museum:
And Oliver was so sweet:

I especially love this (though not the best quality picture) - I can't wait for all those moments where Oliver teaches Elliot how to play:
In fact, just last week the boys really started playing together. Oliver got upset every few minutes because Elliot wouldn't "chase" him (I tried to explain that Baby can't crawl yet, but Oliver took it personally...), but they laughed and squealed and warmed this mommy's heart. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment