Thursday, December 3, 2009

Safe Arrival


Well, we made it safely to Paris about 24 hours ago. It was actually quite a miracle that we got all the way here with all our bags:

After our arrival, we wandered around the business district, waiting for our hotel room to be ready. Here is us (EXHAUSTED!) in front of L'Esplenade and L'Arch de la Defense:

This morning, here was the view from our hotel balcony; the hill in the distance is Montmartre (yes, the home of the Moulin Rouge) topped by L'Eglise du Sacre Couer (Church of the Sacred Heart)... Ah, Paris!

We're off to search for apartments today. May we find the right one and know it is where He would have us.

2 comments:

  1. So will Chris be keeping up this blog or will you? :-) So pumped I get to keep in touch this way - and see photos in the process. I loved the recap on teh few posts you have done thus far. Miss you already! Sent your Christmas card the day you left - it will be waiting for you in January. Hope you guys find a home quickly and enjoy the new life! Love you both and will be praying for you and that BOY inside of you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I am so glad you are there! I was in class the other day and in the middle of lecture was like "Pax is officially in Paris!" :) I put a world clock app on my phone so just in case I forget the time difference I can look. Miss you bunches already!

    ReplyDelete