Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sarah B's Sip 'n See

Meet Baby Sophie, precious precious precious little girl of our friends Sarah and Bleu:
Ok, I promise that's not the only picture of her, but how cute are her little tights?!?! Sarah's original baby shower date got pushed back due to an early delivery of the sweet little bundle, so we had the privilege of being joined (8 weeks later) by not only Baby Sophie but also her grandmother who happened to be in town visiting:
The shower was adorable:
Sarah (left) and her hostesses (left to right) Aubrey, Diane, and Lisa:
Not sure what Sarah said, but Diane apparently thought it was funny:
Though Sophie was obviously the guest of honor, she was not the only adorable little girl there that day. Aubrey's daughter Rebecca is going through a stage where EVERYTHING becomes a purse (regardless of size or actual function, clearly)... Work it, girl!
Bleu even stopped by and let me catch a picture of him, his mom, and Sophie. I love multiple generations together in photos:
My friend Katy happily posed for me while enjoying her food:
Diane gave me a fabulous face; too bad I was focused behind her... Had to share it anyway:
Most importantly, I think a good time was had by all - cute decor and fabulous food, what more could you ask for?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment