

And Raelynne had to join in with her "new" jacket, as well:



Then, in a mini tutorial on how my SLR works, I got this shot. For some reason, I really love it:

And, best of all, sweet Justin offered to take some pictures of Oliver and me. I have so few of those! I jumped on the opportunity:



Honestly, if it hadn't been raining in Paris these past three weeks, I probably would be outside every day taking pictures of the fall colors... By now, though, I think they're mostly gone. :( I'll just have to enjoy these.
Those beautiful fall colors! Framer!
ReplyDeleteI am weeks behind so catching up on the last 4 posts. Love that you have a playgroup - welcome to mommyhood.
Wow those photos are blue from Normandy Beach. I like how you put three photos clumped together - very nice.
Such fun places you are always roaming off to. Sigh - enjoy this fairy tale land (if only the grandparents were more accessible).