Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"I don't want [him] to grow up!"

While I wish my boy were singing Peter Pan's keepin'-it-young theme song, he obviously sees things differently. I cannot believe how big my little Oliver is getting... and fast.

A little over a month ago (yes, I am very far behind), I snapped this photo of Oli watching his once-a-week (max!) Baby Einstein video:
He began pushing up on all fours, too. I am sad to confess that each time he has done this I have quickly turned him over and distracted him (I'm not ready for him to be mobile!!)... Until my family convinced me that I might be stunting my poor child's growth. ;)
Then a few weeks before we traveled for the holidays, I decided to snap a few pictures on a snowy Paris day. Heck, it occupied both of us for a little while and even gave me a few pictures with the little man. I just couldn't believe how big he has gotten!

1 comment:

  1. No no no ma'am you are not trying to prevent your son from being mobile, are you?! That's hilarious, and about the only time in his life you will be able to do it. Once that little boy starts off, he'll never stop. Welcome to the world of the moving...

    ReplyDelete