Monday, January 10, 2011

Houston Visit

I am getting far behind - and I was so proud of myself for almost catching up! We've been a little jet lagged in the Paxton home, though, lately, and the blog simply hasn't made the top of the list. So short and sweet will have to do. :) I think Oliver thoroughly enjoyed our recent trip to the US. How could he not?

I still can't get over how much older he seemed this trip:
He loved simply sitting around observing the people, the dogs, and the chaos:
He spent plenty of time with the ladies...
Oli and Gabby:
Oli and Megan and Gabby:
Oli and Lindsey:
Oli and Nana:
Oli and Casey (and, yes, Scrabble... we're starting him early):
He loved listening to Nana play the guitar:
And he even tolerated interruptions from the puppies:
We were especially glad that Uncle Ben and Aunt Laney were able to come down from Austin to visit:
And, of course, that they brought their baby, Shelby, to visit, too!
Despite all the new people and things, Oliver's favorite pastime seems to have remained the same: baths. He had a blast taking baths and Nana and Grandpa's house:
It's weird to think that my brothers and I all took baths in that kitchen when we were babies... And my parents are probably going to tear down the house and rebuild soon... Glad Oli got to take a few there, too:
I especially love this picture where it looks like he's crying (he's not, I assure you; he just splashed himself):
Can you tell he is way too fun to photograph?
All in all, an EXCELLENT visit... more pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. AHH I love the one of me and Oli!!!! Playing scrabble really just completes the photo :)

    ReplyDelete