He's content to roll around in his new stroller, even if he's so stuffed against the cold that he can hardly move:

He's fascinated by himself in the mirror:

He thinks the trashcan is just another mirror there for his own enjoyment:
He still takes such pleasure in eating (SUCH a son after my own heart!):
He still naps in the Ergo carrier (don't you wish you could sleep so peacefully?):

And he's generally just a happy little kid:

He even lets mom get in his face to take pictures:


He was a special little doll all through our trip to Italy, where he happened to get his first two teeth:

And, as I mentioned in my Rome post, he was especially cute at the Vatican where he made friends with the guards:

Though he started army crawling early January, his mobility has really picked up since we got back from Italy. But he still has time to flash mom those gorgeous blue eyes:

And, of course, read Dr. Seuss's ABC's at least twice a day:

In the end, though, he's still the cuddly, precious, big-cheeked little man he's always been:

I can't believe it's going so fast...
He is beautiful! I love all of the pictures and can't believe how BIG he's getting!
ReplyDeleteTwo mom questions--
first, does he try to sit up and climb out of the bouncer? I stopped using ours because of it.
second, how did you get him to start taking his own bottle? Wyatt is just not a fan yet.
Thanks!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnswer to mom questions:
1. Yes, if he doesn't have a bottle... So we only use it for his one bottle feed before bath time each night.
2. When he first started showing any interest in reaching for it (at about 5 months), I would hold his hands under mine while I gave it to him. Then I slowly would share the holding (maybe prop its end up while he guided with his hands) and in just a week or two he had it down... So he's been doing it for several months now... He just loves his bottles!!
Love those cheeks on ole Oli Wally! And those eyes (even when edited are stunning!) Eat up this precious time - before you know it you will be thinking about kindergarten...
ReplyDelete