
We've been so blessed to befriend Oscar (and his mom who is my jogging partner - yay!) over these past few months... And we had the privilege of celebrating his birthday with him at Champs de Mars this past weekend. Look at this birthday boy go!

I keep telling Oliver he should take some tips from his little friend, but Oliver seems content for the time being to stay on all fours... Oh well. The party was a blast anyway. The Champs de Mars was packed that day:

But we still managed to have a lovely little picnic:

And we enjoyed the music being played around the corner:

Oscar's grandma even brought some goodie bags for the boys, complete with little noisemakers which the boys loved (I know Oliver doesn't seem to care in this picture, but I assure you he enjoyed it...):


Oscar was especially cute eating his little cupcake:

Check out that goatee!


We decided Oliver didn't need any cupcake... he seemed plenty content with his banana:

Most entertaining was the attempted photo shoot of the boys in their birthday hats... Since Oliver kept pulling his off and Oscar was much more interested in his soccer ball, these were the best I could manage:

But the birthday boy did finally give me a great smile:

Really, is this kid adorable or what?

Those eyelashes kill me every time...

And, of course, I had to take advantage of having another photographer around to snap a shot of me and my boy:

The weather held out for us... just barely. Right before we left, we tried to snap a few pictures while the skies were darkening. They may not be the best, but I love pics of Oliver and his buddy Oscar!


So great to have wonderful friends like this! Happy one-year, Oscar!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment