Monday, December 5, 2011

Play Group Brunch

My fabulous Paris play group (which was formed from our parenting/birthing class) had the privilege of getting together one last time for brunch before we left Paris. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, and as you know if you've read my blog for long, I am TERRIBLE at taking photos with my iphone. But it had to suffice...

The restaurant was great. They even had two high chairs (not enough for our group, of course, but that's two more than most Paris restaurants have!), a fish tank, some stairs, an almost-empty room for us, and a courtyard. How could a toddler not have a blast?

We started with some attempts at a group photo on the stairs:
But Oliver quickly found the fish tank more fascinating:
So the others decided to join us (he's such a trend setter!):
And we finished with a group stroller photo in the courtyard:
Yay for this precious group and all it's been for us over the last two years... I will miss them greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment