Friday, March 9, 2012

Discovery Green

Houston is not Paris. Not by a long shot. But we came back from Paris determined to make the most of it...

We had heard great things about Discovery Green - the new(ish) park downtown that is eco-friendly and has cool concerts and such. I can't say that it compared to the Tuileries or Luxembourg or Champs de Mars, but it was nice and had some neat views of the Houston skyline. We decided to go one weekend when we first came back (i.e. early December), and I was determined to get some family pictures:
And yes, I believe this is the only picture of me during this pregnancy... I guess I should get a few before Elliot is born, shouldn't I? Oliver was not really in the mood for picture taking, though:
So we did our best:
He was much more interested in running down the ramp:
And playing on the wall with Dad:
Maybe not the glorious family photo shoot I'd had in mind, but a nice reminder that family time is family time, no matter what side of the ocean you are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment