Anyway, before I get ahead of myself, let me share a few pics just to make you smile. These are in no way representative of all my firstborn son has done, learned, and been in the last few months, but they at least are entertaining. We begin in February with a very Happy Valentines' Day (and nothing says "Be mine" like wearing mom's galoshes, right?!?):

This wonderfully adaptable little man was such a hero throughout the process of showing and selling our house. He loved his new crib so much that he decided one morning just to stay in there to play, thereby containing his mess - mom approved:
He also found ways to entertain himself without using any toys, like modeling daddy's head lamp:

I thought this was a precious moment with Daddy (even if it did involve giving my one-year-old ice cream):
He worked on his piano skills with Nana and Papa:
He modeled his bed head for mom (and YES, my child now has enough hair to warrant haircuts! Incroyable!):



Oliver also was a pro when it came to moving (he's getting rather good at it). On cleaning day (the day before the move), he got very excited about the muffin we shared in our new house:
But the real prize was the next day when the "big truck" showed up at our house:
A week later, Momma Joy arrived because Baby Elliot was due any day... He then waited a week to actually appear, giving us some great play time with Momma Joy. Unfortunately, I seem to have taken only video of them together, but I did catch Oliver coloring at dinner one night (a skill that Momma Joy was MUCH more successful in teaching him than I was!):
Since Elliot's birth (I promise pictures to come soon), Oliver has continued to steal time in front of my lens. His bed head was particularly rockin' this morning (as were his facial lacerations... he'd taken a nose dive a few days before):


And I couldn't resist a pic of him wearing my head band one day:

And could anyone resist this cool dude?

I'm telling you, I don't know where this kid came from, but he is adorable!!!
YAY!! I love your blogs just so you know. Can't wait to see your little guys in person. :)
ReplyDelete