Saturday, September 25, 2010

Houston Family

We had the privilege of spending some time with family while in Houston. My parents kindly put us up and fed us... Plus they watched Oliver for us several times. I'll take that deal any day!
My mom and I took Oliver to the Galleria and out for some other shopping. Every true Houstonian has been to the Galleria, and Oliver can now join our ranks.
We also got to spend some time with extended family. Tom, Adriana, Christina, and Will (who mysteriously managed to avoid the camera) welcomed us and Oliver graciously. He was happy in Adriana's arms:
And on her lap. I LOVE this picture; Adriana is bouncing him and singing a little Spanish ditty (I think about riding horses, but I'm not positive.. ;-). Tom's face is priceless:
The real star of the afternoon, though, was Christina who (at 13) may be more of a pro with infants than I am!
Love love love family time. Miss you guys already!

No comments:

Post a Comment