Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Elliot Kenley at the hospital...

I'm sure I'm not the only mother who finds it difficult not to compare her two children.  Though some things about their two births were shockingly different (being half-way around the world, for one), I actually found it hard at times not to simply think we had gone back two years to repeat the process.  Sort of a deja-vu all over again...

Here is Oliver at one day old:

And here is Elliot:

Not identical, but certainly not too different.  Thankfully, the wonder and enjoyment was no less with this precious boy than with our first.  So we still took a ton of pictures:



And watched him get his first bath:

And tried to encourage Oliver to hold him, though he was more interested in playing with the big curtain in the room:

We even had visits from the Menas (sorry, I forgot to take any pics!) and Casey and Nicole:

All in all, great experience, but ready to get home after just two nights and enjoy BOTH my boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment