Casey helped to organize:
Along with Nicole:
They even brought food... a pregnant girl's dream: food AND help!
I bossed everyone around so they'd know where to put things (do you like my painter's tape labels for my cabinets? And look at that enormous belly!):
More bossing around... I look a little scary, don't I? I promise I was nice about it! :-D

Matt and Philip even came to help Chris clean up the yard... SUCH gems!!
I'm telling you, my friends worked hard!
Nicole and Lilly unpacked and organized my linen closet:
Audra (who also helped organize) and Mariana unpacked dishes:
Sweet Ashley even cleaned up the spilled peanuts!

Shannon led the shelf-decorating effort:
Even sweet (and pregnant!) Courtney pitched in... I'm telling you, I am SO BLESSED to have such wonderful friends!

Oliver found ways to occupy himself after his nap:

And when he needed a little help staying out of the way, Casey took over:
And there you have it... Three days after we moved in (and 4 days before Elliot was due to arrive), we had every single box unpacked and put away. INCREDIBLE! Thank you, friends!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment