Friday, July 6, 2012

Oliver is TWO!

I can't believe my sweet boy is now two years old... The time has absolutely raced by.  Though photos from his party will come later, here are a few pics from his actual birthday.

He woke up to his favorite breakfast: biscuits.  Which he decided were too hot at first:

But this sleep boy was sure happy about them!  I love the way he looks when he first wakes up:

And though I waited until the party the following Saturday for cupcakes, I did make an "O" cookie for him to take to his friends at mother's day out that day.  Since the only two letters he knows are "o" and "a", he's pretty excited when he sees an "o"... not to mention when he sees a cookie!

And that night Nana and Papa came over to eat the rest of the cookie dough:

And my precious birthday boy played with his new firetruck for hours, all the while saving the chocolate on his face for later. ;)

I love you, my two-year-old boy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment