Well, friend(s) [I'm hopeful that there are more than one of you...], I know. I know. I stink at blogging. But I would like to continue it if anyone wants to read it. Here is a sweet, little, sneak peek at what you might get if I were ever to catch up on this blog. I have pictures from France, Geneva, the park, family visits, 4th of July, and so much more... But I also have life. And boys. And a husband. And friends. And a house to clean. And the list goes on... So I'm asking if anyone is reading this. If so, great. I will use your responses as motivation to continue! If not, we'll just see how far personal motivation takes me. Not very far, I'm guessing! ;)
So, to make you [if you even exist!] smile:

Keep blogging, Rachel! I love seeing what you and the boys have been up to! I wish I had done a blog when I first started staying home with Teddy just so that I could publish it when he was older. This will be a treasure to Oliver and Elliot.
ReplyDeleteJulia :-)
I'm reading. I like seeing pictures of myself.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Chris cracks me up. I'm reading but if you choose to stop blogging, I need to get off the couch and make sure we stay in touch better. Well, I need to do that anyway! So great to see your boys recently. I will send out an email to you and Julia to get together again soon! And holy cow didn't know Julia has/had a blog!
ReplyDeleteI read! Your blog is on my RSS feed, so every time you post, I see it. And you're outblogging me by a mile these days - so, if you can believe it, you inspire me to get back to it! I love your beautiful photos and getting to catch a slice of your life here and there :)
ReplyDeleteI read it!! Your blog is on my top sights page! Keep Blogging!
ReplyDeleteYes!! Keep blogging! I love seeing what you guys are up to even though we are so many miles away. BTW. I can't wait for the upcoming posts. The pictures are great. :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading! Keep on blogging :) Your pictures and commentary are always so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am here! You HAVE to keep blogging!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading!
ReplyDelete