We wandered the Old Town:
Noticed some familiar names:
Visited the cathedral:
Admired the dragon:
And pondered the Reformation's slogan: "Out of the darkness, light."
The exterior was a little difficult to photograph because you can't really back up very far due to the buildings around it:
But we generally enjoyed wandering the town despite the rain:
The park was really cool:
And the reformation wall was hard to miss:
Geneva was actually a very clean, modern city filled with beautiful old architecture.
I just wish we'd had better weather:
The lake was still impressive with the Jet D'eau in the center:
And the Swiss are still proud of their clocks:
We also attended a jazz concert that, again, would have been awesome except for the weather.
Can't say that it was my favorite, but brunch with Gina and Serge was great, and any excuse to see beautiful old buildings makes me happy. :) Besides, after 10 days away from Oliver (and I'd never been away more than ~24 hours before that), I was pretty ready to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment