I took advantage of some natural light in our living room a couple of months ago. How can anyone resist those gray-blue eyes?

Love his little smiles:

I snagged these pictures on the floor of the kitchen while Oliver and Momma Joy made cookies. The pout:
The query:
The smile:
And, while Momma Joy was here (yes, she visited in September... no, I will not feel guilty about my tardiness), we bought a little bath seat for him. He LOVED it:

I tried to get a picture of the boys together in the bath, but first one smiled:
Then the other. Go figure.
We got a shot of his first meal of rice cereal:

And his little mustache while eating sweet potatoes at the park:

The most fun we've been having lately is "dancing in Mommy office" to "the Holy song" (which, by the way, is "The Earth is Yours" by Gungor - totally recommend it... until your two-year-old asks to play it on repeat for hours on end. literally.). It is Oliver's favorite. More pics from his dancing to come later... In the meantime, here's a taste of Elliot's entertainment during those sessions. Watching Oliver:
Dancing himself:


And laughing with big brother:
Oh. my. heart.
Two more happy bath pics, just because I can't resist!
I'm telling you, happiest, sweetest, most precious baby EVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment