Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Pun'kin Patch

At last... It's December, so, naturally, I'm finally catching up on posts from two months ago.  Oh, well... better late than never!  We really had so much fun at the pumpkin patch at St. Luke's - totally recommend it.  Oliver actually mentioned it today on our walk when we heard church bells.  He said, "Like St. Luca's at the punkin patch!"  Anyway...

Oliver was in awe when we first arrived:

And, not surprisingly, he immediately wanted to sit on the pumpkins (which the posted signs expressly forbade):


He pointed out his favorites to Casey:

And even agreed to pose next to his brother.  Of course, I either caught Elliot smiling:

OR Oliver:

But this is the closest I got to them both:

That's not to say that I didn't get some great pictures, though.  Does anyone else think of the Target lady when they see this?

And how about that tongue?

And I definitely think Elliot looks like he just bit into a fresh jalapeño here:

I love the moment when Oliver decided to check out... arm rest and all:

So I settled for some pics of Elliot (who was just starting to sit up... but with pumpkins propped all around, I wasn't too worried!).  Check out these priceless faces:

I even coerced the boys into some pics with mom, though I can't say they were super successful:

So, naturally, I resorted to tickling:

But Elliot was done by then:

He was much happier in Casey's arms walking around:

Oliver took a rest:


And eventually was ready to pull our load to the car:

SO SO fun.  Definitely planning to return next year!

1 comment: