Monday, July 5, 2010

6 Weeks

So I am just now sitting down to eat my dinner which I fixed (and was hot) almost 2 1/2 hours ago... The joy of adjusting to life with a little one. However, despite the fact that it is sometimes very difficult, I am so pleased to rejoice today that Oliver is 6 weeks old. That's right, he was born 6 weeks ago to the day (and almost to the hour, as he was born at 8:57 and it is now 8:58 by my clock... crazy!).

Anyway, here is our precious boy just two days ago, smiling up at his Nana (who, I'm sad to say, flew back to Houston today... pray for me!!):

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, he is so stink'n adorable (a good Texas phrase for you)!!! :-)

    Love and miss you guys!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy! I can't believe it's been six weeks already!

    ReplyDelete