- the way you purse your lips when you're sleeping
- your terrible bald spots that make you look like the world's youngest monk
- the way you cross your eyes when trying to focus really hard on something
- your silky smooth skin, especially on your back
- the way you calmed down and fell asleep instantly when I picked you up last night... despite the screaming you were doing before that
- how afraid I was when you weren't gaining weight... and my current inability to hide your double chin in most photos
- the way you open your mouth and lean forward as soon as I start to sing "patty-cake"
- your awkward, bowl-legged "walk" when Daddy holds your arms
- the way you look me straight in the eye and talk to me
- your love of the Moby
- how I can be so frustrated that you won't go to sleep and then you smile, and all I can do is laugh
- the amazement on your face when you figured out that kicking your legs makes the monkeys move on your bouncer
- how STINKIN' CUTE you are!!!
Proof of the last one:






Darling smile....
ReplyDeleteLOVE that the Moby is a hit! Love that sweet smile on that boy - he is not needing to gain weight - he looks great! Keep up the ups and downs blog posts - love the pros and cons. See you in less than a month!
ReplyDeleteSWEET! He's so handsome! I love how your feet are in the pics, tickling his toes---or bouncing the monkeys with him. I'll bet mommy and daddy are having even more fun than Oliver- and he looks pretty happy to me! Love, Em
ReplyDelete