Wednesday, July 28, 2010

iParis

It hit me the other day that I see SO MANY interesting things just wandering around the city. I often bemoan the fact that I do not have my camera with me (but seriously, you try carrying your kid's diaper bag everywhere you go; it gets heavy! Not to mention the fact that I carry my kid, too... oh to have a car...). Anyway, it occurred to me recently that I have a trusty little gadget known as the iphone. A lifesaver. Truly. So here is my first attempt at documenting random yet interesting things. Please forgive the quality of many of these pictures; I am NOT talented at iphone photography, especially not one handed.

Walking through the Tuileries Gardens a few weeks ago (the Louvre in the background) and admiring the highly sculpted French landscaping:
Admiring one of those looks the I could NEVER pull off myself:
Waiting to cross the street and almost being run over by crazies on bikes who were sporting an anti-oil protest:
Enjoying a 10-piece orchestra in the Chatelet metro station:
Pacing a bridge (with a crying Oliver) and watching the sun set behind Notre Dame:
Spotting random occurrences of our son's name, French-style, while on the way to a friend's house:
Peering down a small side street to find this adorable church:
And last, but certainly not least, the main attraction in Paris for two-months running... Oliver (pondering why his mother would want to take such an awkward picture of him):



1 comment: