Just before we headed back to Paris, Oliver and I took one more outing that should be recorded. Our dear friends
Jenn and Wyatt are members at the Houston Children's Museum, and I must admit that we will probably follow in their footsteps when we move back... This place is fabulous! I forgot my camera, but sweet Jenn not only shared hers, she even emailed me the pics. So, courtesy of Jenn (who posted on our trip to the Children's Museum almost a month ago - she's SO much more productive than I!), this is for you (yeah, YOU)!
We played in the ball pit:
Read some books:
Drove some cars (definitely the highlight of the day!):
And splashed in some water with our friend, Wyatt:
Could life get any better? We're looking forward to many more playdates when we get back!
Oh thanks for the kind words Rachel! We had a great time hanging out with you guys and can't wait for more playdates in the future. Thanks for making some time for us on your busy trip back!
ReplyDelete